Saturday, August 11, 2007

New Scum and Chicken John

So I've been following the '07 Mayor Campaign of one Chicken John Rinaldi and I am excited to report that he raised the $5,000 necessary to get on the ballot. In fact, I think he raised about $9,000.

Chicken has many reasons for running, none of them really involve winning. I think his big thing (and mine as well) is that our beloved city is slipping a bit too much out of our hands. Also, Newsom is practically unopposed. And that is no good. I'd rather have a candidate with a puppy-killing platform than no candidate. I should mention that Chicken John has neither endorsed nor shunned the killing of puppies.

If you're intrigued, go visit his blog. Maybe throw him a tenner. voteforchicken.com

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Good luck to ya, Chicken! You've got my vote

No comments: