Friday, April 13, 2007

Hooray!

I was bummed about not being able to afford/find time for this year's Bonnaroo, but as it turns out- Lollapalooza has most of the same people AND it's in Chicago.

Highlights include-

Ben Harper and the Innocent Criminals
Pearl Jam
Daft Punk
Patti Smith
Modest Mouse
Kings of Leon (fuck yeah!!!!!!!)
The Roots
Lupe Fiasco
TV on the Radio
Pete Yorn
Silverchair (forreal? they're still around?)
Blonde Redhead (who I'm seeing at the end of April)
Electric Six
Polyphonic Spree (how can one *not* want to witness that?)
Sean Lennon
Mickey Avalon (who I believe is the force behind thecobrasnake.com - dangerously coked out hipster kids at their hippest)

HOORAY FOR AUGUST!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I welcome myself to your Blogger.

I just typed my url as 'livjournal'. The only site an Arwen fan needs!